Banner advertisements by

Re: What is a Rosette?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ZZ on February 28, 2011 at 20:08:58:

In Reply to: What is a Rosette? posted by Hatch on February 28, 2011 at 15:19:57:

To me it means those little plastic flower shaped things that with a screw through them, hold up the ceiling in a mobile home. In KCBS, I haven't a clue.

With toung firmly in cheek....Ed.

Follow Ups:

The BBQ Forum Home Page

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; (R1 1.3); .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

[ BBQ Search ]