Banner advertisements by

Catering license for private party?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by hawk wild bbq on March 05, 2011 at 18:34:01:

I cant seem to get a straight answer from the health dept in Iowa...If all you are doing is private party cooking do you have to have a food establishment license if you arent selling to the general public.

Follow Ups:

The BBQ Forum Home Page

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; SIMBAR={D5AB0840-1117-11DF-9194-001E3367C45B}; GTB6.6; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C; BO1IE8_v1;ENUS)

[ BBQ Search ]