Banner advertisements by

Re: Catering license for private party?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bfd on March 06, 2011 at 10:20:13:

In Reply to: Catering license for private party? posted by hawk wild bbq on March 05, 2011 at 18:34:01:

Usually, if you are cooking on site, you can be listed as a personal chef. You are not catering and won't need a license. If the food is cooked at a separate location and brought in then yes. At least in IL and Wi. I believe it holds true in all the States.

Follow Ups:

The BBQ Forum Home Page

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv: Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)

[ BBQ Search ]