Banner advertisements by

Re: Catering license for private party?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by billinmd on March 06, 2011 at 21:15:05:

In Reply to: Catering license for private party? posted by hawk wild bbq on March 05, 2011 at 18:34:01:

I don't know if you need a catering license, but, you may need to get a food permit for the day. I think most states allow you to pull a one day (or event if multiple days) permit to serve food. You still have to comply with the HD rules. A full catering license is a major effort, can get expensive and usually is for an entire year.

Follow Ups:

The BBQ Forum Home Page

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv: Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)

[ BBQ Search ]