Banner advertisements by

Re: Catering license for private party?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bigdawg on March 07, 2011 at 06:27:48:

In Reply to: Re: Catering license for private party? posted by BigOrangeSmoker on March 05, 2011 at 19:39:08:

unless you live in the state of iowa and want paid for your meat and work. then YES you will need to have a food stand permit or food establiment license. now, can you take the chance that everything will be just fine and no one gets sick.

on the other hand if they are good friends and wont turn you in go for it!!

Follow Ups:

The BBQ Forum Home Page

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv: Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15

[ BBQ Search ]