Banner advertisements by

Re: Catering license for private party?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by woodburner on March 07, 2011 at 08:31:39:

In Reply to: Re: Catering license for private party? posted by bfd on March 06, 2011 at 10:20:13:

In NY, you need a catering license, and a commercial kitchen, if you are bringing prepared food or even if you are bringing UNCOOKED food. The personal chef only works if your host provides all the food and supplies on site (you bring nothing), and you simply show up with your knives, pit, etc and do the prep and cooking on site.

Follow Ups:

The BBQ Forum Home Page

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; Trident/4.0; GTB6.3; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.21022; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; MDDC; MS-RTC LM 8; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C)

[ BBQ Search ]