|Banner advertisements by bbqads.com|
In Reply to: Re: Late turn in investigation posted by BigOrangeSmoker on March 10, 2011 at 15:22:50:
I have watched the videos, listened to the mp3 and have come to the following conclusions:
1. The turn in was about 3 seconds late
2. The turn in was accepted
3. The turn in was judged
4. The scores were entered
5. Someone realized that Cool Smoke had won and there was a public recording of late turn in
6. Someone stopped the bus for damage control
7. Someone falsified the judging slips and did a new computer entry
8. Cool Smoke was notified about the late DQ approximately 40 minutes after the turn in
10. False reports and paperwork sent to the KCBS office.
In previous times, the reps would have, at a minimum, been re-trained, Cool Smoke would have received all of the monies due because of the KCBS reps problem and apologies made.
Now if my conclusions and observations are incorrect, then I would apologize, but as of yet no one has offered any explanation for the events that transpired so I am left to drawing my conclusions based on the evidence that exists.
I really don't consider this beating a dead horse because if it happened once, who is to say it has not happened more than once with the rep changing the outcome of a cookoff? I really would like to know that we lose because of the judges, not the reps.
The BBQ Forum Home Page