Banner advertisements by

Re: Bingo!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by RibDog on March 25, 2011 at 18:31:55:

In Reply to: Re: Bingo!!! posted by JohnKinMD on March 25, 2011 at 17:18:48:

You would probably just fill out a Schedule C on your personal return. That is if you have any winnings during the past year.

Follow Ups:

The BBQ Forum Home Page

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; GTB6.6; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C; BRI/1)

[ BBQ Search ]