Banner advertisements by

Re: servsafe

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by grizmt on March 30, 2011 at 08:42:22:

In Reply to: servsafe posted by skippyp on March 30, 2011 at 08:16:10:

You can take the food handlers on line in most states. The food mgr card can be studied on line and from what I've seen the test needs to be proctored. The funny thing is where it can be proctored. We found a couple where the proctor location was a coffee shop sort of like Starbucks. I'd take the word "proctor" very loosely in that case.

Follow Ups:

The BBQ Forum Home Page

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_7; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.20.25 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.4 Safari/533.20.27

[ BBQ Search ]