Banner advertisements by

Re: Tri Tip Question

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by qball on April 15, 2011 at 22:58:16:

In Reply to: Re: Tri Tip Question posted by The Judge on April 15, 2011 at 18:46:26:

This particular cut is called the culotte, and comes from the top of the whole sirloin. It is equally as good as tri tip.

Follow Ups:

The BBQ Forum Home Page

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; Trident/4.0; GTB6.6; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; eSobiSubscriber; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C)

[ BBQ Search ]