|Banner advertisements by bbqads.com|
Just received word that MIM will most likely need to make changes to either Dates or Location, obviously due to flooding in the Mississippi.
The MIM committees are meeting this evening to make some sort of decision, so perhaps we'll have word on this tomorrow.
If you're planning on attending keep a close eye on the news sources.
The BBQ Forum Home Page