|Banner advertisements by bbqads.com|
In Reply to: I'm concerned here posted by robertlh on May 09, 2011 at 22:08:29:
KCBS Judges Code of Conduct
1. I will treat table captains, other judges, contest officials, contestants, KCBS officials and the general public with respect, and will by my Conduct, bring honor to the KCBS and the office of Certified Judge.
2. I will not consume alcohol or other mind altering substances prior to or during judging.
3. I will judge each entry on its own merits in keeping with KCBS stanards.
4. I will remain silent and maintain a neutral body language while I and others at my table are judging. Only after all judging ballots are completed and given to the table captain will I discuss the entries just judged if I or others choose to do so.
5. I will be true to my own taste and will not attempt to impose my personal taste preferences on other judges.
6. I have read and understands KCBS's Policy on Anti-Discrimination and Anti-Harassement, and I promise to fully comply with the Policy, as well as any other rules and regulations promulgated by KCBS.
The BBQ Forum Home Page