Banner advertisements by

Use Shaker Screens!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Frank Bailey on July 13, 2011 at 18:55:59:

In Reply to: Re: Expanded metal for BBQ grate: Issues? posted by bbbrown on July 13, 2011 at 16:19:47:

Go to a local sand and gravel pit, and ask the operator if they have any used shaker screens----They come in lots of different sizes (openings)--They are made of round woven wire. The round wire makes your product easer to move around, and meat won't stick as much. The screens will usually wear bad in one spot then the operator will change the screens before the screen gets a hole in it. we use shale shakers in the oil field...same type screen...thats is what I use most of the time they are free! Frank Bailey Debest BBQ & Spice Co.

Follow Ups:

The BBQ Forum Home Page

Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/5.0)

[ BBQ Search ]