Banner advertisements by

Re: interesting BOD podcast

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Matt_A on July 22, 2011 at 10:51:45:

In Reply to: Re: interesting BOD podcast posted by BigOrangeSmoker on July 22, 2011 at 10:36:43:

I think you have to actually send a letter requesting their IRS Form 990 which is required by federal law to be made available upon request. They do not have a requirement to show you their books, but IRS filings are public record. Your other alternative could be filing an official Freedom of Information Act request. I'm not a lawyer, so my opinion is just that...

Follow Ups:

The BBQ Forum Home Page

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv: Gecko/20110614 Firefox/3.6.18

[ BBQ Search ]