Banner advertisements by

Re: Defrosting rib trimmings question

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by qball on January 13, 2012 at 15:01:55:

In Reply to: Re: Defrosting rib trimmings question posted by RibDog on January 12, 2012 at 21:13:35:

This is called "floating" and is often used by service meat counters to thaw frozen product. If you have a sink with an overflow, put the stopper in, then your product. Turn the cold water on to a slow stream. The above also works well.

Follow Ups:

The BBQ Forum Home Page

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1

[ BBQ Search ]