Banner advertisements by bbqads.com

Voting Response


[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ol Dan on January 15, 2012 at 19:27:41:

In Reply to: Poor Voting Response posted by New2Q on January 15, 2012 at 13:35:11:

If you follow many elections a 17.2% member participation is pretty normal for a non-profit non-payed board. As has be stated below, there are spectators and participants. I'm glad it wasn't the normal 10% that set the rules for the other 90% as with most non-profit organizations.
Dan


Follow Ups:



The BBQ Forum Home Page

Source:
ip68-226-52-73.om.om.cox.net
68.226.52.73
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1



[ BBQ Search ]