Banner advertisements by

Re: Pernil, or what??

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Smoke Ring on January 22, 2012 at 13:10:40:

In Reply to: Pernil, or what?? posted by Woodburner on January 22, 2012 at 10:36:11:

A pernil is just the shank end of the pork shoulder. It's called a picnic in the US. At least that's the case in Puerto Rico.


Follow Ups:

The BBQ Forum Home Page

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1

[ BBQ Search ]