Banner advertisements by

KCBS membership ot needed

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ol Dan on February 04, 2012 at 12:08:32:

In Reply to: KCBS and Restaurant Depot posted by bbqBob on February 02, 2012 at 18:10:44:

Apply for a sales tax number from your home state. Usually no cost and you can do a once a year filing if you don't have any taxable sales. You can use it other places also like meat wholesalers and other supply places and not pay the sales tax if you plan on reselling.

Follow Ups:

The BBQ Forum Home Page

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1

[ BBQ Search ]