Banner advertisements by

Re: Is it ruined ?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dale-Cider House on May 12, 2012 at 15:46:17:

In Reply to: Is it ruined ? posted by bubbakja on May 12, 2012 at 08:22:03:

While there is a general perception that by raising the temp up to 165 will kill the surface bacteria, that does not make it safe to eat. The billions of cells that have had a chance to multiply are still present and can still get you pretty sick regardless.

think about people getting sick from eating spoiled but cooked meat. Nothing different here. Besides, the taste of a few billion cells of bacteria is not a rub I care to sample

Follow Ups:

The BBQ Forum Home Page

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; MS-RTC LM 8; .NET4.0E)

[ BBQ Search ]