|Banner advertisements by bbqads.com|
Dang, this was fun! I'll be cooking more of these in the future for sure.
- 72 lb roaster from Paradise Meat Locker in Tremble, MO.
- Injected with about one gallon of Oakridge Game Changer brine (64 oz. apple juice, 64 oz. ginger ale, 2 cups Game Changer brine)
- rubbed inside with Oakridge Competition Beef & Pork rub
- Smoked on my old Lang 84D for 12 hours at 235º with white oak and shagbark hickory plus RO lump.
- Foiled the ears, snoot, tail and front hooves.
- Rotated 180º at 6 hours.
It was FREAKING AWESOME...
The BBQ Forum Home Page