Banner advertisements by

Re: Food Vending

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Texas Rib Rangers on July 18, 2012 at 13:06:12:

In Reply to: Food Vending posted by Lazy Bacon BBQ on July 18, 2012 at 09:13:58:

Tracy, It depends on the city that you are vending in. You will need to check with the local health dept. for health permit, City for vending permit and state sales tax permit. Hope this helps. Bill

Follow Ups:

The BBQ Forum Home Page

Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)

[ BBQ Search ]