Banner advertisements by

Re: Food Vending

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Purple Shadow on July 19, 2012 at 13:55:31:

In Reply to: Food Vending posted by Lazy Bacon BBQ on July 18, 2012 at 09:13:58:

Tracy -- if you haven't yet found an answer try this site

The Kansas Department of Agriculture is responsible for licencing, but often contract his out to county health departments.

Follow Ups:

The BBQ Forum Home Page

Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)

[ BBQ Search ]