|Banner advertisements by bbqads.com|
In Reply to: Re: Grilling Appetizer Ideas?? posted by Ray Basso on September 06, 2012 at 01:31:43:
Appetizers (5/4/2004 5:30:41 PM by Sooner)
Saw this recipe somewhere and thought you might like the idea to use with leftover Real barbecue! You could add toppings like onions, peppers, or whatever you happen to have. Might make some nice snacks too!
1 lb. ground beef
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1 tablespoon instant minced onion or 1/4 cup chopped onion
1 to 2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 (12-oz.) can Refrigerated Flaky Biscuits
2 oz. (1/2 cup) shredded Cheddar or American cheese
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Grease 10 muffin cups. In large skillet, brown ground beef until thoroughly cooked. Drain.
2. Stir in barbecue sauce, onion and brown sugar. Cook 1 minute to blend flavors, stirring constantly.
3. Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Place 1 biscuit in each greased muffin cup; firmly press in bottom and up sides, forming 1/4-inch rim.
4. Spoon about 1/4 cup beef mixture into each biscuit-lined cup. Sprinkle each with cheese.
5. Bake at 400°F. for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges of biscuits are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.
The BBQ Forum Home Page