Banner advertisements by

Restaurant Depot other option

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ol Dan on November 02, 2012 at 09:53:50:

In Reply to: Restaurant Depot Update posted by Bill in Denver on November 02, 2012 at 08:53:26:

All one needs to get a RD card is to have a sales tax certificate in your teams name like you are a legit vender/caterer. I don't know of any state that charges for this permit and all it takes to keep it up to date is an annual "no taxable sales" report to be filed.

Follow Ups:

The BBQ Forum Home Page

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0

[ BBQ Search ]