Banner advertisements by

Re: Replacement Grates for WSM....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brian in Maine on February 03, 2013 at 06:21:38:

In Reply to: Replacement Grates for WSM.... posted by Fat Daddy on February 02, 2013 at 21:05:53:

The top grate can be replaced with an 18 1/2" Weber grate found in any store that sells Weber products. The bottom grate has to be ordered from Weber.

Follow Ups:

The BBQ Forum Home Page

Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)

[ BBQ Search ]