Banner advertisements by

Re: weber ranch grill

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ronnie on March 11, 2013 at 21:22:11:

In Reply to: Re: webber ranch grill posted by Big Mama Yum Yum on March 11, 2013 at 20:37:38:

He's correct, it's called the Weber Ranch Kettle. I'm just not sure what his post implies. If he's asking to buy one, he might want to say where he's located and how someone with one would be able to contcat him. Or even better, go to the Buy/Sell site.

Follow Ups:

The BBQ Forum Home Page

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; Trident/5.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET4.0E)

[ BBQ Search ]