Banner advertisements by

Source for Gas Valves

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gary B. Davis on March 21, 2014 at 11:11:23:

Looking for a source for gas valves for a cook top burner assembly going on my new pit build. I'm planning on running two regulators (high and low) for a fish fryer type burner on one side and a low pressure burner on the other. I've seen some really nice brass valve assemblies for dual burner setups but they have one input. So, I need two separate nice brass valves that can be panel mounted.

I plan on doing an experiment to see how well a low pressure burner runs on a high pressure regulator. If it works, I can just use one manifold assmebly. I think they are 11psi verses 22psi. Anyone ever tried that before?


Follow Ups:

The BBQ Forum Home Page

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; MS-RTC LM 8; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)

[ BBQ Search ]