Banner advertisements by

Rotisserie parts info needed please

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bbqBob on May 18, 2014 at 19:49:47:

What is the part called that stops the motor from allowing the racks to go backwards. I believe it is some type of a clutch.

Thank you,


Follow Ups:

The BBQ Forum Home Page

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.4.2; en-us; SPH-L710 Build/KOT49H) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30

[ BBQ Search ]