Banner advertisements by

Did You Try Calling McGonigle's Market & Ask Them...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Don, Dueling Bubbas on July 28, 2016 at 16:03:20:

In Reply to: Identifying a Smoker posted by bbqdude on July 28, 2016 at 09:25:45:

I called them, it's called a Chill Grill.

The gent I spoke with said it cost over a thousand $'s and was no longer there.

I Googled and went to the Chill Grill BBQ site.

See link below.

Follow Ups:

The BBQ Forum Home Page

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0

[ BBQ Search ]